THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scottie, you will get in trouble for saying who is or who is not going. It is confidential even if they posted it on their web site. You will get in trouble.

Merl

Seriously? Why would I get in trouble? They have announced it. I am just reporting. I think we have that right to report, unless we have lost that liberty? Not trying to bust balls here Merl. But I do want to know. I'm not breaking any rules that have not been done in the past. Especially when the organizer is also posting the team lists...

Seriously? Why would I get in trouble? They have announced it. I am just reporting. I think we have that right to report, unless we have lost that liberty? Not trying to bust balls here Merl. But I do want to know. I'm not breaking any rules that have not been done in the past. Especially when the organizer is also posting the team lists...

OOOOOOOO,you are in trouble Scottie,I know who Merl was talking about there :lol:

Well Tim, I sure hope someone fills me in if I am breaking rules.... No one is answering my questions or emails.... Hard to know when breaking rules, if no one tells you about them in the first place....

This "secretive" list of who's cooking in contests out West seems to be pretty common. I, personally, find it quite irritating. If someone's signed up, they're signed up. Period. What's the big deal???

This "secretive" list of who's cooking in contests out West seems to be pretty common. I, personally, find it quite irritating. If someone's signed up, they're signed up. Period. What's the big deal???

I'll make sure that there is a vodka and cranberry sitting out at the Plowboys site, in case you are on that list:wink::lol:

Well Steph... I kinda agree.... My thinking is to let them all know I am coming, so all the teams can start shaking in their collective boots..... :icon_shy

But seriously. It's funny that they can use (like my team for example) in flyers and stories leading up to the event, but we can't officially say that I am supporting the event? Something isn't right there...

Just more rules I guess.... the fun is slowly being drained from me.... Which for those that know me, know I am a pretty happy go lucky guy... So that is saying a lot...

I'll make sure that there is a vodka and cranberry sitting out at the Plowboys site, in case you are on that list:wink::lol:

I will make it official....I'M NOT GOING.....If I were, I'd tell EVERYBODY!

But, thanks for the drink!

What list? There is no list... I know nothingnk....

There's a list on the AZ BBQ board.

I ain't scared of no one. Bring em on. I've lost to better than those on the list. :lol:

Hey, I told you that this was a secret and that we were coming in stealth under the cover of darkness.

Merl should respond to you Scottie. It's kinda like a drive by where he yells out the window, "your in trouble" and speeds away. I can see how it would be deflating at times to be dealing with all the BS.

Especially if they signed up after the posted deadline has come and gone.

Tempe is always fun...heck there's a fun restaurant/bar right down the street called the Tilted Kilt. That's always a fun place for a Friday night, pre-comp soda.

LOL, there are no "Secret" competitors coming, at least none that have told me.

The list is and always has been updated as I get the registrations in. It is current as of now.

It's going to be one heck of an event.

Glad to have all the teams coming in from all over the U.S. and all the great Local teams we have coming.

Travel Safely everyone... ; )

Back