THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just heard that Pellet Envy, I smell Smoke and Butcher are going. Big probability that Smoky D will appear. and in the second 10 Todd with plowboys, as well as Vince with Rhythm n que. I wonder who else might appear by weeks end. Maybe Stuart can send a truck full of FEC's to Buckeye.
"If you build them, they will come."
Merl

It will be interesting to see what other out-of-state teams decide to attend this event. Speaking from limited experience, the Pulte event really is a great competition.

I know that a majority of the AZ teams are really looking forward to cooking against some of the top KCBS teams in the country. This will be a really good time with temps in the 80's and a large crowd.

Should be an awesome event.

It is shaping up to be a great event. Looking at about 40 - 45 teams.

If any other teams are planning on attending, please get in touch with me ASAP at Michael@AZBarbeque.com The Registration Deadline has passed and I need to submit our site layout, so I do need to know if you are planning on attending.

Travel safely everyone and enjoy a great event. Weather should be fantastic out here next week..

This will be a good one, for sure! if you have never been out to one of our contests, this would be a great time to do it. Nice prize money, great venue, perfect weather.

Stick around on Sunday and see the Arizona Cardinals take on the Seattle Seahawks in Glendale, just a short drive from the Pulte event!

Weather is allegedly looking great for this event. Friday 69 for the high, 52 for the overnight low...partly cloudy. Saturday 73 for the high and mostly clear skies.

I'm donating a free shaker of rub and a Plowboys BBQ coozie to Mike for all of his teams.

Shipping my supplies out tomorrow.

Todd, Thanks, we do greatly appreciate it.

QN4U is also donating a bottle of sauce for all the teams

We have a few other donations as well.

Great to see everyone contributing and helping to make this another great event.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday.

AZBarbeque & Whiskey Ranch BBQ have teamed up to provide Dinner for all the teams on Friday night as well. It will be great to see everyone.

Travel Safely...

Todd, Thanks, we do greatly appreciate it.

QN4U is also donating a bottle of sauce for all the teams

We have a few other donations as well.

Great to see everyone contributing and helping to make this another great event.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday.

AZBarbeque & Whiskey Ranch BBQ have teamed up to provide Dinner for all the teams on Friday night as well. It will be great to see everyone.

Travel Safely...

Party favors rock Mike. We appreciate all that you and Whiskey Ranch are doing to make this the best AZ competition yet.

Back