THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To get a certificate you MUST email your photos to moink@thebbqgrail.com no later than Midnight 6/6/2011 (PST).

Photos must include proof that MOINK Balls were made with IMBAS standards. Also include the name you want on the certificate. Emailing your pictures to me will constitute permission to use them on my blog.

Posting your pictures here or anywhere else on the forum will not get you a certificate. Other than this thread...this time I no longer open or read threads with MOINK Balls in them. (Email me and I'll explain why...)

Have fun...

LAST CALL!

I only got pictures from a couple of people. I'm publishing the pictures for those who get a certificate from the US tonight on my blog. If you have not sent your pictures you might want to do it as soon as you can.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Well, as the only LIFO IMBAS member, (frozen meatballs being anathema to many of the folks around these parts, especially those with lots of vowels in their last names.....) I could not pass up the opportunity.

Thawed out the last 7 in the bag, dusted with Heffer Dust, wrapped in bacon and finished with a glaze of KC Masterpiece spiked with AJ and an nice splash of Jim Beam, mighty tasty!

(Sorry, no pics, I tried once again to upload them but the upload failed.)

Try pics, take 2

InternationalMOINKballday642011.jpg

InternationalMOINKballday642011almostdone.jpg

Back