2007 Polock Battle Wagon

Sawdustguy

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
This is a serious, 1st class, bonafide BBQ Brethren Gloat. Today The Two Fat Polocks BBQ Team pulled the trigger on a 2007 Haulmark 8.5 x 14 Enclosed Trailer for thier 2007 competition battle Wagon. We ordered it with twin 5000 lbs torqflex axels and a 5000 lbs tailgate. It will come equipped with easy clean white ceiling and walls and checkerboard vinyl floor. It will have 30 amp AC. We will make it into a portable kitchen with hot and cold running water. Why did we do this? Because we are a bunch of lazy sacks of chit who hate setup and tear down. We ain't gettin any younger ya know.:cool:

Congrats! If you need a place to store it, I think I can find a spot here in Brooklyn.

MilitantSquatter said:
SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats..but the real congrats will come when you get the Spicewine...

Guy,

Until I see u pull up with a pelletpooper on the back I wont call u lazy.

That is one sweet ride your gonna have

Congrats, Guy! I can't wait to see those two smiling piggies plastered on the sides of that thing....

Does it come with a dishwasher? Washer Dryer? Queen size bed? :)

congrats!!!

If you need someone to break it in for you, let me know! Sounds sweet. After cooking in 95 degree heat, having an A/C kitchen would be soooo nice!

Guy,
Those rigs are getting real popular and work wonderful.

Keep us posted with some progress Pics--OK?

TIM

Moderator's note--Thread scrubbed of off-topic chatter.

All you need is a Thurmanator to go with your new Spicewine and toy hauler and you'd have pretty much the same set up as brother Chick'N'Pig.

You gonna get serious next year!

Tim and Gary,

The Misses and I are empty nesters and decided to bite the bullet and go for it. It will make a nice portable kitchen that will make setup and teardown a snap. We were talking after having participated in Grill Kings last week and the one common thought the wife and I had, was while we were there all we thought about was BBQ. None of our other day to day wories even entered our minds until Monday morning. The wife and I both have fairly stressful jobs and it was a welcome relief. Next year we plan on many more contests above our yearly 5 contests and this will help alot. In the sping we will buy a new truck for the trailer also. We have 5 weeks to go until the trailer is ready.

Nice rig Sawdust! Be sure to put up pics of the kitchen conversion. I guess you'll be putting lights in and (since the sides don't open) a fan or two to get some air moving? Can't wait to see the finished product.

Kirk,

We will be installing an 8' stainless steel prep table, a 3 sink unit with hot and cold water, (2) 4' x 6' industrial wire shelving units, a concession window so it is not as claustrophobic (installed by trailer manufacturer), overhead floresent lights (installed by trailer manufacturer), a powered vent (installed by trailer manufacturer), 30 amp box with two GFI circuits (installed by trailer manufacturer) and hold downs for our Spicewine cooker. The trailer should be done the last week of August.

Great news and thanks for those of us who can not pull the trigger YET for letting us live vicariously through you trip.

Charlie,

We have been saving our schekles for a long, long time. It was the right time for us. It will be for you too when you are ready.

Back