Trailers, Trailers and more Trailers.

Phil, what I would do is first go to the Haulmark or Wells Cargo Site and copy down the specifications that they have for the major components, ie: Frame, Axle Type, Wall and Floor Thickness, etc,etc, These two are the best builders out there, but there are a ton more builders that are also good.. i would look for a builder that uses the same specs, Lark makes a good Trailer, however the options add up fast.. Did you try Truckloaders in Smithtown ? ask for Stew, we bought one his trailers a few years ago,

pigmaker23 said:
Phil, what I would do is first go to the Haulmark or Wells Cargo Site and copy down the specifications that they have for the major components, ie: Frame, Axle Type, Wall and Floor Thickness, etc,etc, These two are the best builders out there, but there are a ton more builders that are also good.. i would look for a builder that uses the same specs, Lark makes a good Trailer, however the options add up fast.. Did you try Truckloaders in Smithtown ? ask for Stew, we bought one his trailers a few years ago,

truckloaders is where i bought my exisitng trailer.

they wanted $7600 for the same setup.. Once you get north of SC,the prices really go nuts.

pigmaker23 said:
Did you try Truckloaders in Smithtown ? ask for Stew, we bought one his trailers a few years ago,

He is no longer there, business was sold, i used to get great discount there

Phil, i am also looking for 14' trailer, is anybody else looking for one, if we bought a few im sure we could get a better price on the trailer and also on the shipping as 2-3 14' trailers will fit on carrier, any interest ??

BBQchef33 said:
i found a factory Direct place down in GA that sells Lark United and Road Dog.

$5400 fully decked out with everything I want. Anyone have any insight into these brands. ??

Lark United claims to be high end.
Heck, I might actually get to meet the "O Great One!"

Poobah,

Sorry I didn't get back sooner. These are the guys I would have bought from if I could have gotten to Georgia to pick it up. United is a great trailer. Lark doesn't seem bad at all. At the price they quoted you, I think it would be worth it.

Spice wine cooker

Hi Guy,
I need to know where to put the large spice wine cooker in a 7x18' trailer? And how did you secure it.
Thanks John

Pigs on The Run said:
Hi Guy,
I need to know where to put the large spice wine cooker in a 7x18' trailer? And how did you secure it.
Thanks John

Here is a diagram for you. The D-Rings are secured to the floor with 1/4" bolts through a 1/4" steel backing plate on the botton of the floor. Any questions, just fire away.

mounting.jpg

mounting.jpg

Sawdustguy said:
Here is a diagram for you. The D-Rings are secured to the floor with 1/4" bolts through a 1/4" steel backing plate on the botton of the floor. Any questions, just fire away.

What is the distances between floor brackets?

About 6 feet lengthwise and 5 foot widthwise. I set them to the cooker and didn't measure. You will have to do that yourself.

i had a feather lit trailer for my snowmobiles one year, was glad when i sold it it was a piece of chit, triton was the best i have had so far

Back