THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil, what I would do is first go to the Haulmark or Wells Cargo Site and copy down the specifications that they have for the major components, ie: Frame, Axle Type, Wall and Floor Thickness, etc,etc, These two are the best builders out there, but there are a ton more builders that are also good.. i would look for a builder that uses the same specs, Lark makes a good Trailer, however the options add up fast.. Did you try Truckloaders in Smithtown ? ask for Stew, we bought one his trailers a few years ago,

pigmaker23 said:
Phil, what I would do is first go to the Haulmark or Wells Cargo Site and copy down the specifications that they have for the major components, ie: Frame, Axle Type, Wall and Floor Thickness, etc,etc, These two are the best builders out there, but there are a ton more builders that are also good.. i would look for a builder that uses the same specs, Lark makes a good Trailer, however the options add up fast.. Did you try Truckloaders in Smithtown ? ask for Stew, we bought one his trailers a few years ago,

truckloaders is where i bought my exisitng trailer.

they wanted $7600 for the same setup.. Once you get north of SC,the prices really go nuts.

pigmaker23 said:
Did you try Truckloaders in Smithtown ? ask for Stew, we bought one his trailers a few years ago,

He is no longer there, business was sold, i used to get great discount there

Phil, i am also looking for 14' trailer, is anybody else looking for one, if we bought a few im sure we could get a better price on the trailer and also on the shipping as 2-3 14' trailers will fit on carrier, any interest ??

BBQchef33 said:
i found a factory Direct place down in GA that sells Lark United and Road Dog.

$5400 fully decked out with everything I want. Anyone have any insight into these brands. ??

Lark United claims to be high end.
Heck, I might actually get to meet the "O Great One!"

Poobah,

Sorry I didn't get back sooner. These are the guys I would have bought from if I could have gotten to Georgia to pick it up. United is a great trailer. Lark doesn't seem bad at all. At the price they quoted you, I think it would be worth it.

Spice wine cooker

Hi Guy,
I need to know where to put the large spice wine cooker in a 7x18' trailer? And how did you secure it.
Thanks John

Pigs on The Run said:
Hi Guy,
I need to know where to put the large spice wine cooker in a 7x18' trailer? And how did you secure it.
Thanks John

Here is a diagram for you. The D-Rings are secured to the floor with 1/4" bolts through a 1/4" steel backing plate on the botton of the floor. Any questions, just fire away.

mounting.jpg

mounting.jpg

Sawdustguy said:
Here is a diagram for you. The D-Rings are secured to the floor with 1/4" bolts through a 1/4" steel backing plate on the botton of the floor. Any questions, just fire away.

What is the distances between floor brackets?

i had a feather lit trailer for my snowmobiles one year, was glad when i sold it it was a piece of chit, triton was the best i have had so far

Back