THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We pulled into WinterQ on Friday and thought you were at the comp. However, I found later that you had sold your toy hauler to someone else :-D

When I pulled in I saw the same thing, and said to myself, "ahhh crap..." :laugh: Honestly, I think everyone thought you were there, even Johnny Trigg asked me about it. To be able to intimidate the field from your home almost 600 miles away, you my friend are quite a powerful force!:clap:

Last edited:
Looks great bro! Keep the pics coming. Kim helped you lay down the floor?! What a woman! Sonya would just watch and laugh at me when I would inevitably mess it all up. :wink:

Looks great, would love to see some more pics. We are looking at a trailer like this, and need to keep it as light as possible too.

Pete

Looks great, would love to see some more pics. We are looking at a trailer like this, and need to keep it as light as possible too.

Pete

Pete we offer full aluminum frames as well. A little more expensive, but knocks approx. 10-15% off the total weight. That is before any additional items/options are installed. Plus the added benefit of a rust free trailer:thumb:

We made a little more progress on the trailer this weekend, below are some pics. We figured out the layout, installed the cabinets and started laying out the plumbing. The drop in sink went into the base cabinet pretty well and is going to look great when it's done. I also put the Backwoods Fatboy on the porch, going to get it secured down tomorrow. With any luck the plumbing work should get done next weekend, 11 days to go!

2-27-11%2B003.JPG

2-27-11%2B003.JPG

2-27-11%2B003.JPG

Back