Hello Brethren...It's Friday! What's Cookin' This Weekend?

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Got some nice lookin' New York Strips for the gasser tonight. I may do a few ABT's for a Mexican themed dinner party at the neighbors house on Saturday. Sunday is still wide open...I'm thinking beer can chickens on the BGD. Have a great weekend folks! :p

Tomorrow I am doing pulled pork w/ baked beans. I had a pastrami in the freezer. TOok it out last nite. forgot about it and the dog eat it so I am going to throw another one in the smoker also.

Fish Fry

Fish and cornbread for 1000. (Church fish fry mod)

Bill should be along momentarily to tell you meat eaters you're going to hell. :wink:

Vegetarian Lasagna tonight (bleech).

Brisket and a parted up chicken on the WSM on Sunday.

Rib Roast for the Saturday Smoke for me. Haven't decided about tonight quite yet.

The new Lang should be here soon so I'm breaking her in with a couple of packers, couple of butt, and a ton of pastrami (for the office)... Oh, yea, the ever present fatties and I'm thinking of trying armadillo eggs too!

this saturday night I will cooking up Ten butts, five gallons of beans and a bunch of Cole Slaw. Our church is putting a family night together and enlisted me to do a BBQ meal.

They want to add a little pop to the ho hum dinners they have made in the past, that is the hot dog or pizza meals.

Saturday will be spent at a gymnastics competition. :icon_sleepy

Sunday I guess I will smoke a butt......especially since my wife said "don't you think you should work on your pork before the next contest". :icon_blush:

Saturday will be spent at a gymnastics competition. :icon_sleepy

Sunday I guess I will smoke a butt......especially since my wife said "don't you think you should work on your pork before the next contest". :icon_blush:
Sounds like a smart woman!!! Don't ya just love when they say that!!!!

We're supposed to be getting a foot of snow today and tomorrow so probably nothing. However, I may fire up the Stumps just as a screw you to the weather.

I'm going to try some country style ribs. and maybe practice on some chicken.

Well I'm going to a CBJ class tomorrow, but Sunday planning on doing a Butt and maybe some ribs.

Lent

[quoteFish and cornbread for 1000. (Church fish fry mod)[/quote]
I'm with you Ashmont. Gotta try to go to church tonight with my mom. Deep fried fish and chips (Pub Style) ain't too bad though.

Nothing planned this weekend.

But never say never as I might be able to talk
Mrs Mafia into chicken thighs with sides.

I'm cooking a butt tomorrow in the blizzard. Supposed to get 6 - 15 inches of snow. I'm going to try it in my ECB, but if it gets to bad out I'll throw it in the GOSM.

Nothing for me this weekend.
Casting Crowns concert tonight, wrestling tournament for the boys Saturday (0430 wake up mod)

Back