Cooking Class Roll call for Plowboys/Butcher BBQ Michigan class

Bbq Bubba

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Any Brethren signed up?

Being the home host, thought about setting up dinner Sat nite at Bad Brads BBQ in New Baltimore. I'm not cooking there anymore but it's close and the Q's pretty good!

I'll be there! Can't we get some Chinese delivered?

Scott

I am in. I thought Mike told me they were having dinner and drinks at the sportsman club?

If not, i would vote the perch and beer dinner.

If you want to drive i will pay the first $100 at Lockhart's. :eusa_clap

I am in. I thought Mike told me they were having dinner and drinks at the sportsman club?

If not, i would vote the perch and beer dinner.

If you want to drive i will pay the first $100 at Lockhart's. :eusa_clap

That was last week, we thought about going to Brad's so we didnt have to clean up to much, and just get out and have a few laughs while we ate...

I'll be there, haha.

Are you bringing Todd with you? :-D

I'll be there, too. I'm open to anything legal (and a few illegal things) for Saturday night. Chinese perch sounds good... :laugh:

Are you bringing Todd with you? :-D

I'll be there, too. I'm open to anything legal (and a few illegal things) for Saturday night. Chinese perch sounds good... :laugh:

I am scheduled to land first. We can leave a bread crumb trail for him to find his way. lol

Is there still room for the class? I might be over in that area for work for a few days next week and I could talk my boss to send me early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there still room for the class? I might be over in that area for work for a few days next week and I could talk my boss to send me early.

There is room, check the website and double check with Todd.

I hope everybody is ready for the weather, they are calling for snow on Friday. It is Michigan in November... :becky:

There is but we need to know asap. So we can make plans for you being there.

I hope everybody is ready for the weather, they are calling for snow on Friday. It is Michigan in November... :becky:

Lovely... I guess I'll bring my Great Lakes BBQ Supply sweatshirt. Do you guys have any logo long johns? :)

Back