Pictures of your competition ribs??

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I am competing this weekend in a rib competition and am wondering if you guys wouldn't mind posting pictures of your competition ribs - especially ones that scored well.

Thanks in advance.

IMAG0025.jpg

well here's some loin back hollywood cuts........I should have known better. Middle of the pack, they tasted like bacon that day

misc025.jpg

Dan, I dont have any pics for ya but I can create a visual. full spares with lots of shiners, leave the membrane on and definitely do not put sauce or rub on them.... oh yea, put them in the box meat side down.

Ken

Dan, I dont have any pics for ya but I can create a visual. full spares with lots of shiners, leave the membrane on and definitely do not put sauce or rub on them.... oh yea, put them in the box meat side down.

Ken

Ken, thanks - I'll remember this advice. You're a true Brethren, aren't ya :)
LOL

Looking forward to beating you - I mean, meeting you. I'm gonna say a special prayer for you Saturday :)

Oh, you did the call - the event has been moved from the River Front park to the airport due to the number of entries. You are next the hanger. I'm on runway 5. :becky::becky:

Those are all some sweet looking ribs. I think after looking at theses I will change how we box ours.

whoever did the parsley box needs to take a step back and pay some attention to detail.

LOL! That was Alki last year...that person has since perfected the parsley box! :thumb:

Sorry bro, when Ramona's van was broken in, they stole the computer that had our pictures...

Good luck to ALL the Brethren!

(BTW Kev, don't worry to much about Chambers prayers... He's been praying for me for a while now...)

Sorry bro, when Ramona's van was broken in, they stole the computer that had our pictures...

Good luck to ALL the Brethren!

(BTW Kev, don't worry to much about Chambers prayers... He's been praying for me for a while now...)

Yep, and you're STILL not married :(
Hey, y'all should come down this weekend.

1st place against 50 or so teams a couple months back. Definitely not the prettiest box I ever turned in but finished well just the same.

photo-10.jpg

Back