Yoder fails to start

If it is just a few weeks old ask for a replacement grill. You are a Pitmaster not a Master Electrician.

Yoder got back to me and told me to remove the side panel again, unplug everything and open the main board to check the "internal" fuse and go from there. I said thank you but no thanks. I'm requesting the dealer to take mine back and give me another one. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

Yoder got back to me and told me to remove the side panel again, unplug everything and open the main board to check the "internal" fuse and go from there. I said thank you but no thanks. I'm requesting the dealer to take mine back and give me another one. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

Sad to hear. I hope it works out for you.

Update: Just got off the phone with the owner of the dealer and he is gladly coming to my house personally to check it out. Couldn't be nicer and said he will make things right no matter what it takes.

For all of those who keep asking about the receptacle......yes yes yes I have checked for a tripped breaker and that is not the issue. Thank you

OP it's pretty easy to take apart and dig in the side panel. Then again I wouldn't like to do all that on a brand new grill so I don't blame you. I could understand if it was a couple years older but glad the dealer is going to have a look.

Update: Just got off the phone with the owner of the dealer and he is gladly coming to my house personally to check it out. Couldn't be nicer and said he will make things right no matter what it takes.

For all of those who keep asking about the receptacle......yes yes yes I have checked for a tripped breaker and that is not the issue. Thank you

OP it's pretty easy to take apart and dig in the side panel. Then again I wouldn't like to do all that on a brand new grill so I don't blame you. I could understand if it was a couple years older but glad the dealer is going to have a look.

I saw on an old thread the other day where you mentioned you were thinking about adding a MAK to your arsenal. I assume that was before you got your Yoder Pellet Grill. You probably have already shared this but I'm wondering what made you choose the Yoder over the MAK? From everything I have heard they are both great grills.

That’s awesome of the dealer, but what did Yoder say? My dealer is over 60 miles away and wouldn’t come to my house. My interest is in what the manufacture will do or said? For reference, I got a Masterbuilt 1050 and the bottom of the hopper heat shield was bent in. Really bad, to the point I had to take it off and hammer it back into place so the firebox would slide in. I submitted a claim through Masterbuilt and even stated I think the damage came from Home Depot forklift, not Masterbuilt. They sent me a new heat shield anyway. What did Yoder say the problem was?

I saw on an old thread the other day where you mentioned you were thinking about adding a MAK to your arsenal. I assume that was before you got your Yoder Pellet Grill. You probably have already shared this but I'm wondering what made you choose the Yoder over the MAK? From everything I have heard they are both great grills.

I have both and I have a favorite!!!!:becky::becky::becky:

Literally was going to pull the trigger on a MAK from BPS when I scored this puppy for $1650, loaded with a comp cart and less than 2 y/o plus warranty. :becky: Bought it from an Okie that moved here and he was upgrading IIRC to the 1500. He actually knew the Cary fam (owners of Yoder).

Anyway, too good of a deal to pass up. I have since upgraded to the ACS wifi board, ceramic igniter and the new burner plate. Huge improvement and super fast ignition compared to the old board and still way below the price of a new Yoder Or MAK. My reason of not going MAK.

71DqnEHh.jpg

Literally was going to pull the trigger on a MAK from BPS when I scored this puppy for $1650, loaded with a comp cart and less than 2 y/o plus warranty. :becky: Bought it from an Okie that moved here and he was upgrading IIRC to the 1500. He actually knew the Cary fam (owners of Yoder).

Anyway, too good of a deal to pass up. I have since upgraded to the ACS wifi board, ceramic igniter and the new burner plate. Huge improvement and super fast ignition compared to the old board and still way below the price of a new Yoder Or MAK. My reason of not going MAK.

71DqnEHh.jpg

That’s a smoking deal! It’s a good cooker!:clap:

Back