THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We'll be there early saturday afternoon ,,, just coming to judge on sunday but gonna hang out saturday,, So if there is anyone that tends to forget things, I can post my cell phone number if anyone wants and i can bring along whatever you might need. Excpet for I don't have any apple wood ,,Sorry Sled.

Sled, I'll throw a couple of apple logs on the cart for you as well. Should have some. Barry, did you want apple as well? Think I have a few knobby branches left. Scott

let me check, how much are you looking for?

Any of you PA guys know where I can find some nice scrapple nearby?

If you want I can probably pick u up some scrapple. I have to go to the grocery store before we come up anyway. How much would you be looking for? I love that chit, I may have to cook some when I get home from work at 0700. Dang guess I am not going to sleep right away.

I think 7 should work for me. If you guys want you can meet at my site. Backporch bbq. If we are going to meet at Phils, Phil who?

That would be THE Poobah. BBQChef33.

It's the BBQ Brethren official competition team site!

Follow the thread to see if we are meeting there.

If you want I can probably pick u up some scrapple. How much would you be looking for? I love that chit, I may have to cook some when I get home from work at 0700.

I don't love it but I do like it. I think its something you gotta have when you are in that part of the world
I dunno a couple 3-4 pounds enough for breakfast on Saturday......if you take care of that I will take care of the eggs and pancakes
Also thinking of trying a scrapple fatty........hmmmm so would that be a scratty?
frapple?

I don't love it but I do like it. I think its something you gotta have when you are in that part of the world
I dunno a couple 3-4 pounds enough for breakfast on Saturday......if you take care of that I will take care of the eggs and pancakes
Also thinking of trying a scrapple fatty........hmmmm so would that be a scratty?
frapple?

I will see what I can do. Let me get back to you tomorrow about it.

frapple?

I would be glad to do the scrambled eggs if you like!

frapple?
How about scrapple gravy with biscuits?Anybody know how to make a good gravy?

Back