THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love meeting other brethren. Problem is at a contest sometimed we are to busy and even I am guilty of not stopping in and saying hi to a team that i recognize. Or out of courtesy because somebody might look busy. I propose we set a specific meet & greet drink/toast time for Saturday night. This way we can all meet no excuses. I will even bring the pack of "hello my name is" stickers if makes it easier.

I'm the same way. I hate to bother anyone while they are busy. Then I usually have a friend or family stop by and I never get the chance to walk around.
I'm up for a meet & drink somewhere.

Mike

Anybody have a source around the yardley area that sells wood? Looking for some apple wood chunks or logs

Thanks Barry but i have a bunch of cherry. I have a whole bunch of plum if anybody wants to trade for some apple

I'll trade some cherry for apple if someone does not want plum. Then I will trade Sled the apple for the plum on the BWEX (Brethren Wood Exchange)!!!

Insider trading anyone?:tongue:

I'll trade some cherry for apple if someone does not want plum. Then I will trade Sled the apple for the plum on the BWEX (Brethren Wood Exchange)!!!

Insider trading anyone?:tongue:
You can have the plum, i will bring it yardley if anybody else wants any.

Any of you PA guys know where I can find some nice scrapple nearby?
All the supermarkets in the area carry it. Mostly Hatfield and Habberset brands. Closest stores to the contest site would the Giant in Newtown, McCaffrey's in Yardley and one other (might be a Giant also) in the same shopping center as McCaffrey's. All 3 are just a few minutes away.

Back