THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stig

Knows what a fatty is.
Brethren,
I am putting together a 18" WSM rip-off (18" Smokey Joe with a Pro-Q stacker flipped upside-down) and all I need is a water pan for it. I have been unable to locate one, are parts available for these smokers? Right now I have a very thick-bottom frying pan hanging by stainless 'S' hooks from the cooking grate, but the diameter just isn't enough.
Cheers,
Brian

I often use the charcoal pan from an ECB as my water pan. It holds about twice as much water as the WSM water pan - which is great for longer cooks.

I bought a spare from Bass Pro Shops.

I seen all sorts of water pans for sale today at Bass Pro

Thanks for your help guys.

I was hoping that I could buy a replacement water pan locally. The original part I think would be best, but I'll see what I can find at the local cooking store.

i also use the charcoal pan from a brinkman smoker on my wsm. You can find the replacements at academy sports if you have one. It will say charcoal pan on it but it fits perfect as a water pan.

Back