Winners of the 2014 christmas giveaway!!!

tish

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Happy 2015, Brethren!! Hope everyone had a great celebration last night! Today, Sisters in Smoke are thrilled to announce the winners of the Christmas Giveaway for 2014.

The winner of the Thermapen donated by the Grand Poobah is....

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

really got ya wondering, huh? :heh:

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

westy!!!! :rapture: Congratulations, my brother!
:rockon: :dancer: :clap2: :bounce: :whoo: :cheer2: :caked:

Please send me a PM with your full name, address, and phone number so I can forward it on to Poobah, who will ship out your Thermapen to you. Knowing how busy the guy is, though, give him a little breathing room. I'm sure he'll get it to you as soon as he is able. :wink:

And now, the winner of the new model Weber One Touch Gold which Weber is calling Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, is....

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

wait for it.....

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

oifmarine2003!!!! :faint: Congratulations, brother!!!
:clap2: :thumb: :whoo: :dancer: :cheer2: :rockon: :fish:

Please send me a PM with your full name, address, and phone number so I can have your Weber shipped right out to you. Oh! Please don't forget to specify the color you'd like in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd order of preference (black, copper, or green).

The Sisters In Smoke would like to thank Phil and the Mods for keeping this place up and running smoothly. It's tough work, and it ain't cheap to do it, either. Every one of the brethren who helps out with expenses by purchasing a subscription is a member of the team, and showing the spirit that makes this place so great.

Thank you all for participating, and we hope you'll be with us to do it all again next Christmas. Please join SIS in congratulating our winners, and wait with us on all the pron we're going to see from these two lucky guys! :grouphug:

Last edited:
This is the best place ever!

Thank you very much to the wonderful Sistren here, and the Poobah himself.

Congrats to the winners
smileys-winner-830630.gif

Back