THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
I am looking to get some custom spice and sauce jar labels made. Anyone know of a vendor to do this?
I want our team logo along with the name of each spice or sauce on the bottle or shaker.
Looking at 3 colors black, red and white

How many of each label are you looking to get printed? There are a bunch of online printing vendors that will print on stickers or adhesive but for small lots it could be very expensive, some of them price by the 100 per design. I've made my own home brew bottle labels using avery labels and creating my own design and printing them with a nice printer. The avery's held up ok, the ink would some times run if they got wet. they didn't peel off though. Some packing tape over it would prevent the ink from running (granted this is assuming they are for your personal use) I'd be happy to help you design a label if you need it. Staples, kinkos, and office max also do in house printing for you and could do it on some sort of sticker, but it wouldn't be much different then using an avery template.

Shindigz.com. I've used their custom beer bottle labels for my sauce. $.75/ea but regularly run sales for $.50. They are nice.

I am looking to get some custom spice and sauce jar labels made. Anyone know of a vendor to do this?
I want our team logo along with the name of each spice or sauce on the bottle or shaker.
Looking at 3 colors black, red and white

check this out,
http://us.moo.com/ideas/kitschychicspice.html

Moo is great for business cards/stickers etc. They let you print a bunch of designs in one pack of like 50. Their quality is great too.

Back