THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will be cooking for 400 people on Sunday. Pull in on sat afternoon and set up camp. Deer chili and metts for those helping set up. The 40 by 120 tent went up today. Dance floor biuld is friday. 2 bands playing. Sunday morning fatty-egg-swiss cheese on a bagel sandwich for breakfast and ribs for lunch. Then the party we are doing 18 ea. 10 lb butts , 120 hamburgers, 200 metts, 150 brats, 160 hotdogs. Fireworks at 10pm. Alot are camping the weekend so up all night munching. monday morning big skillets of eggs, hashbrowns, onions, sausage, leftover meat.

Will be cooking for 400 people on Sunday. Pull in on sat afternoon and set up camp. Deer chili and metts for those helping set up. The 40 by 120 tent went up today. Dance floor biuld is friday. 2 bands playing. Sunday morning fatty-egg-swiss cheese on a bagel sandwich for breakfast and ribs for lunch. Then the party we are doing 18 ea. 10 lb butts , 120 hamburgers, 200 metts, 150 brats, 160 hotdogs. Fireworks at 10pm. Alot are camping the weekend so up all night munching. monday morning big skillets of eggs, hashbrowns, onions, sausage, leftover meat.

Sounds like a great plan Roger. Wish I was closer.

Smoking 4 Butts in addition to locally made Kielbasa and Mettwurst, burgers and I'm even smoking tofu for the vegetarians in the group.

Fat Tire and Miller Lite on tap to boot, so I am pretty stoked!

Last edited by a moderator:
9 slabs trimmed sown to St. Louis cuts, stuffed jalapeños, MOINK BALLS. Been asked to provide the meats for a Dinner Party for 12, Ribs and Chicken so I added it in with my own plans.

I have to bring something over to my buddies party and i'm not totally sure what i want to do yet. first idea was MOINK balls, but i haven't done a shoulder in awhile and could go for some pulled pork sandwiches :D most likely it's going to be a few shoulders to feed the crowd.

Back