THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

el_matt

Babbling Farker
I've read many posts here, raving about Weber's customer service. Today, I experienced it first hand.

I needed two new hubcaps for my $10 OTG that I got at an estate sale. I went to the weber.com, got the numbers and gave them a call. After explaining what I wanted to purchase, the lady said, "We're not gonna charge you $1.50 plus $7 shipping. You should get your new 3-pack of hubcaps in 7-10 days."!!! She never even asked when or where I purchased my grill.

I was floored!!! I love this grill, and I brag about it at every opportunity. Now I'll have to start bragging about their AMAZING customer service. Weber has a customer for life!

Matt

Can't argue with you there. I needed a new Ash Catcher ring for my Grill. It broke during assembly. It took them a while to get it since it was not a common part. They did nit charge me anything and they shipped it for free.

What more can you ask for?

Anyone know the price for a 22" weber lid? It is not on website.

my experiance as many will remember was nothing but terrible. i like to believe its better but i'll see.

Weber CS is great, but I hate to burst the balloons on you- Free Shipping through 9/9/11
so if you order online the code is: SUMMERBBQ2011 at checkout, good thru 9/9.

just sayin'

Best Customer Service experience I had as well. Got a replacement lid for my 18.5" WSM when the original was damaged out the box.

Weber CS is great, but I hate to burst the balloons on you- Free Shipping through 9/9/11
so if you order online the code is: SUMMERBBQ2011 at checkout, good thru 9/9.

just sayin'

Thanks for the tip. I was needing an ash sweeper and a charcoal grate for my 22.5. No shipping helps a bunch! So I have them on the way. :clap2:

Back