THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Midnight Smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
What happened to this type of brush? I was getting them at HD and Lowes, not anymore. Even on the Weber site I could not find them. Only Stainless Steel and I thought Stainless Steel was not good for Ceramic Grates. I will give Weber a call in a few days.

I like the style, Pic is what I want but this one is SS

GrillBrush.jpg

+1 on the SS. I used the brass ones & loved them, but went through them pretty quick. At least for me, the SS seems to last longer & work better.

So I guess once again I was thinking wrong and for a long time. I agree the SS lasts longer and does a better job.

I thought the SS was bad for the Ceramic grate on the Egg...

Adding, it is discussed on the BGE forum that steel is not good for the Ceramic coating. I like mine and want to keep it good shape.

i had the weber brass one that i liked. but after a while i noticed a brass coating. so i went to ss. i think weber found out the same thing cuz they just make the ss one now.

Back