THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been standing on the side of the 10 West freeway all day holding my "Shirley or Bust sign", never saw the cooker... at least I did make $0.74 by picking up cans and bottles

- you should be close to home by now... want to see more pics soon :razz:

Lol... Just got hm about 2:00....
Will season tmrw or Sun for and post plent of pics !

Glad you made it home safely. You still want rest easy till you season it up. That is a wonderful set up you have. You will never think about the money invested because you will be so proud to own your Shirley.

Glad you made it home safely. You still want rest easy till you season it up. That is a wonderful set up you have. You will never think about the money invested because you will be so proud to own your Shirley.

Thanks so much .

I should be seasoning her up today

I want to thank EVERYONE Again who left a comment, a congrats and or well wishes for a safe travels for my family and me !!

If i missed a qstn or anyhting at all pls let me know. I am going to pick up some wood today so i can try and get her seasoned up...

Back