THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I texted Paul this morning and added the stainless warmer table with paper towel holder. I already had the expanded metal table on my list ---this upgrade just makes sense. Great idea.

Will do brother !!
Once i fire it up , moms n pops just might be able to smell that sweet smoke :becky:

I will follow my nose next time I'm visiting haha. No need to respond to my question about the hinge. I see its to hold up the table when in tow. Thing is beautiful!! Congrats again!

I'm still trying to figure out why you would want to go back to LA, I took the family to Santa Monica pier n my 2 week shutdown from work couldn't get away from that city fast enough. Different strokes for different folks i guess. Congrats on the new cooker though! and safe travels back home.

Over populated and tourist city.. your bad my friend.
Thanks and apprecite it

Nice guys..take the joy and excitement of picking up a new cooker and throw turds at it.. Not cool..

Ive requested they please take their discussion private and work it out. The pissing match will be scrubbed from the thread as Offtopic.

You said it best .. THANKS !

To everbody on here that gave a congrats and had kind words for my family and me to have a safe trip home.. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT ALOT !!!

THANKS GUYS !!!!

In Tuscon Az now. Will be hm tmrw afternoon and hope to season it on sat !!

Got a few pm's that wanted to know about size, shelves, quality, how did it toe, etc,etc.... Ill probably just start a thread after i really get to have a good look at it....

Details

Got a few pm's that wanted to know about size, shelves, quality, how did it toe, etc,etc.... Ill probably just start a thread after i really get to have a good look at it....

I would really like to get some Intel on your Cajon device mounted up front. Also some pics of the inside of your cooker. I'll bet you can't wait to get home and fire it up and cook your first Q!:razz:

It finally stopped raining and i eventually pull over to fill up. I walk inside to pay for gas before taking some pics for you guy... I walk out and look what has pulled behind me... Is somebody trying to tell me something ??!!! Lol

Sooooooooo....... Did you talk him into following you home? :icon_smile_tongue:

Back