THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a vacation planned up in the Adirondacks (North River)
the week before this contest. I'm going stop and cook this one on the way home. Who are the Reps?

Update

contest is now less than a month away, a great contest with great payout in between Lake Placid and Harpoon, looks like 15 sign ups so far, will get a team list when i return from vacation

I talked with someone who is helping out with this contest. She said we would be able to access our site until Saturday before 2:00 PM. I know there was some talk about not having access after 5:00 PM on Friday! That doesn't work for most of us. But they moved the venue from Front Street to Riverside Park, so that issue was resolved.
The comp is about two weeks away and I think you can still sign up if you want. Correct me if I'm wrong, Eric.
Any team list?

Mike

I just signed up. Dont plan on cooking the grilling and I'll probably roll in late Sat AM.

Back