THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, a quick call to Elizabeth (who was very pleasant) and Up in Smoke is in for the People's Choice on Saturday. Free entry + free meat = a no brainer. Hopefully this bodes well for us as the people at our booth who taste our ribs tend to like them more than the judges!

Now if we can just remember to sauce our ribs before we serve them we should be good.

Great to see ya making it out!

Great to see ya making it out!
Brian,

It's all your fault, when my wife asks I blame you. It started with a couple racks on a half barrel at the inaugural Roc City, then our first KCBS at this year's Roc City gave me the bug, then a 7th in chicken at our second KCBS in Boston Hills ... now there's no looking back. Thank you for answering the question of what to do with
any disposable income.

Brian,

It's all your fault, when my wife asks I blame you. It started with a couple racks on a half barrel at the inaugural Roc City, then our first KCBS at this year's Roc City gave me the bug, then a 7th in chicken at our second KCBS in Boston Hills ... now there's no looking back. Thank you for answering the question of what to do with
any disposable income.

It just makes us feel better about our own addiction :-D. The first call will solidify it, no turning back now... In reality we are verry happy help new teams/people into the fold.

Side bar: Are we getting St Louis cut or full spares for the peoples choice? Might have to bring a butcher.

they are riblets..... :p only kidding.... 2.5 & Down St Louis

It just makes us feel better about our own addiction :-D. The first call will solidify it, no turning back now... In reality we are verry happy help new teams/people into the fold.

Side bar: Are we getting St Louis cut or full spares for the peoples choice? Might have to bring a butcher.

SLEDCAST

Friday, Jul 17

04.gif

High: 84 °F RealFeel®: 89 °F
Humid with periods of clouds and sunshine

Friday Night, Jul 17
18.gif

Low: 61 °F RealFeel®: 66 °F
Periods of rain, some heavy, and a thunderstorm late; otherwise, rather cloudy

Saturday, Jul 18
12.gif

High: 77 °F RealFeel®: 81 °F
Rain and a thunderstorm early in the morning, then a thunderstorm possible in the afternoon

Saturday Night, Jul 18
35.gif

Low: 59 °F RealFeel®: 60 °F
A shower or thunderstorm in spots in the evening; otherwise, partly cloudy

Sunday, Jul 19
04.gif

High: 79 °F RealFeel®: 81 °F
Clouds and sun

Sunday Night, Jul 19
36.gif

Low: 61 °F RealFeel®: 60 °F
Partly cloudy

The HoDeDo has landed.... just grabed a late bite with Eric and Grace at "The Standard". Great little place, nice atmosphere!

I'll see some of you tomorrow, and everyone else on Sat. :eek:)

Back