Traditional NC Pork Shoulder w/ fixins

tens.gif

Awesome looking cook. I agree with the Carolina style bbq myself. Kinda partial to it since I was raised on it here.

I made your sauce last night with the full amount of red pepper and owwee it's got a kick to it, might make another batch tonight and cut down on some of that pep.

Farking fantastic!!!

:grin:

Thanks for the kind words!

This was a baaaad day to skip lunch. :tsk:

Everyday is a bad day to skip lunch. Although some days are worse than others :p

Awesome looking cook. I agree with the Carolina style bbq myself. Kinda partial to it since I was raised on it here.

I live in Va Beach which is less than an hour from the state line. There is heavy carolina influence in these parts. And I always get a craving for the traditional carolina style from time to time.

I made your sauce last night with the full amount of red pepper and owwee it's got a kick to it, might make another batch tonight and cut down on some of that pep.

As you can tell i like some heat to it. Although I haven't made a full batch in a while. I just have a jar that I use and when it gets about 3/4 of the way done, I add more vinegar and other ingredients too it. That jar lives on my window sill right above my kitchen sink. It gets shaken every day and the flavors just get super happy together over long periods of time.

some good Q in the north carolina! You guys can bring it!

I am very partial to the carolina style!

Back