THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Henry where are the restrooms and is there a shower nearby? Not sure I want to be around this crowd after 3 days with no shower.I

I see what you all are calling a "winter storm" is rolling in tomorrow! Weather Channel says temps in the low 50's during the day and low 30's at night with up to an inch of rain and winds up to 25 mph! Winter storm? REALLY? :rolleyes: :laugh: It woiuld be awesome to live in an area where this was all we had for winter storms. :thumb:

Anyway, is it typically windy in the Wildomar area? Any idea on wind speeds by Thursday and Friday? Just curious...

So I haven't even left home yet and this contest has already been an adventure! Ya probably know Dennis from 4 Smokin Butts is flying out but he has a buddy driving his rig to California. He offered to meet me or someone else in Springfield, MO as he came through to pick up whatever items of mine he had room for so that I wouldn't be such a burden to you guys who are helping me with borrowed equipment. Within minutes of getting a text saying the transfer had been made, I got a call from my friend in Springfield saying Dennis's driver said my two banners must have blown off his trailer. They were looking for them along I-44 and finally located them, safe and sound and thus saving me a $230 replacement. Fast forward to about a half hour ago. Dennis calls me and says "What was in those crates you sent?" Uhhh what do you mean what "WAS" in them??? Apparently his driver was stopped for a meal in Tucson, AZ (what? Like 30 miles from the border?)and when he came out, there were two or three Mexicans onboard the trailer rummaging through stuff! He ran out to the trailer, got in a scuff and physically threw them off. Security came out to help. He doesn't think they got anything but SHEESH!!! He said he is getting the hell outta there and driving as fast as he can to Phoenix for the night! I guess we can only go up from here, right? LOL!

Well tell the driver to stop in here for the charcoal
I live two blocks off I10 :)
He wont have to fight anyone here :)

23873 Clinton Keith Road, Wildomar, CA 92595

I believe it's west of the 15 fwy.

I thought it was at Toms farm, glad I saw this post. Just wanna check one of these out.

oops, just went back through this thread and saw the change.:redface::doh:

Last edited:
I thought it was at Toms farm, glad I saw this post. Just wanna check one of these out.

oops, just went back through this thread and saw the change.:redface::doh:

Good thing you checked in!

I believe the new location is roughly 12 miles south of Tom's farm's.

Back