THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Dave it looks great!

I do wish I lived close enough to come by myself but it looks like you are in good company with all of the fellow Brethren that live up that way. Hope you find a way to sell online at some point, been wanting to try your sauce out for a while now.

Congrats Dave it looks great!

I do wish I lived close enough to come by myself but it looks like you are in good company with all of the fellow Brethren that live up that way. Hope you find a way to sell online at some point, been wanting to try your sauce out for a while now.
I'll ship, I just don't have on-line capabilities right now.

I wish I lived closer because your place would be my playground! Place looks awesome and I wish you guys the best. Just off a quick glance at the sauces I see, Kosmos, Barts Blazin Q, Big Butz, and Blues Hog. If the quality of those sauces are any indication to the the rest of your goodies, Id say you got all the best CHIT!

Bart's Blazing Q LINKY

Located at First Street Business Park
3989 First Street, Suite C, Livermore.
(925) 292-5018

Our regular hours starting (4/19/12)
Thursday & Friday from 11 a.m. - 6p.m. and
Saturdays 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Back