THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQ PD

is one Smokin' Farker
To all Brethren in the Bay Area, and to those who might want to travel, I've opened a specialty BBQ shop in Livermore, and our Grand Opening is this Saturday. So if you have some extra time on your hands, come on by. There will be tasty BBQ treats, beer and wine, so come on by and join in the fun. I'm also talking with Bob, AKA Landarc, about having a bash here.
Photo-Shop4-7-12.jpg

006-2.jpg

006-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

Great to see the shop all prepped up and ready to go. Yep, the Bash there is my plan for now, I like the space, lots of parking and easy to work around setup and such.

As for shopping, I need to get over there, but, I am gonna miss this weekend. You will see me soon though.

Sweet Dave! Congrats! Sure wish you had web orders available. I'm dyin' to try the Bart's Blazin' Sauce.
Thanks, and if you want some, PM me with an address. I'll be more than happy to send you some, just send me a check once you receive it :becky:.

Back