THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks guys I was mainly asking if I would be able to load it in a truck once it is all put together. I'm pretty sure that I have my answer by the way everyone is talking about how heavy it is in the box. Thanks again.

Thanks guys I was mainly asking if I would be able to load it in a truck once it is all put together. I'm pretty sure that I have my answer by the way everyone is talking about how heavy it is in the box. Thanks again.

I made runners that allow me to load my Horizon 16 Classic in and out of a F-150.

I'm surprised you're going to buy this given that you had a cheap offset before and it only lasted 14 months.

I learned to cook on an offset. I love them and have been looking for another one within my budget. Truth be told I really would like to have a patio Lang. But I just can't convince the wife or my wallet into letting me purchase one. But it will happen sooner or later. A Lang is in my future somewhere down the road.

Back