THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very nice Oldyote.

Now for the second matter, I don't know of many people who like steak and lobster that would say, if given the choice of one or both would not say both yes please!

Steak and fish ok, steak and shrimp better, steak and lobster hell yeah!

That's a whole lotta awesome man. That new cooker and that tri tip look fantastic. Congrats on pulling the trigger!

Thanks Jason now I just need to learn how to use the smoker.

I've fired it up twice now just to practice a bit. I had him install a port for my guru but for some reason the pit thermometer are reading about 40 degrees less than the guru probe.

I'm pretty sure my guru is accurate so I'm thinking maybe the probes on the thermometers need to be longer?

Great cook Oldyote!:becky:
I love tri-tip and shrimp!
And the santa maria cooker you got is awesome!:thumb:
Sorry about the confusion with the surf & turf.:doh:
Now I know I should have gone with my original plan.

"BONELESS CHICKEN & VEGETABLES"
BonelessChickenRanch.jpg

Dang, Ric! Great stuff from start to finish! :clap2:

This is the most enjoyable post I've read here in a long time - and that TriTip! Just beautiful. :hungry:

Can't wait to see more threads featuring that cooker.

Oh...and congrats on your upcoming Dilly Bar!

:laugh:

Great post Ric!
Not sure what I like the most... your food, your pit, or your lake house. lol It all looks awesome! :becky:

Great cook Oldyote!:becky:
I love tri-tip and shrimp!
And the santa maria cooker you got is awesome!:thumb:
Sorry about the confusion with the surf & turf.:doh:

Nothing to sorry for. I clearly need to read the description better :redface:

Back