THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9ef1d06a5930d01eca8561f999aac8e2.jpg
3fef49a02a35232e77763af7bf0df779.jpg
189c9ecbbff6c45252767636b9f8fa4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thing was a game changer for me. 69$ at northern tool or on Amazon. They do make a bigger one now, which I would prefer because I've gotten some bigger splits stuck in this one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181212-121119_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20181212-121119_Gallery.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 376
  • Thanks
Reactions: EdF
I have 3 different kinds
9Ws7ECwh.jpg

cnVUNXeh.jpg

Ie2HXCeh.jpg

Very nice! How do you like the santa Maria? How often do you use it?

I'm rocking a couple big green eggs, ironsides slugger and gatorpit stick burner. Haven't used the gator since I bought the slugger so contemplating selling to free up space for a santa Maria.

Great thread. My stick burner gets used only in 70 degree or warmer days. I could care less about the time of day as well. I swear my stick burner has paid for itself compared to what I would have to pay a counselor to work through those humps in life. I sip whiskey, beer, and an occasional cigar for hours thinking about things in life that are eating at me. It's so peaceful and a way for me to vent (no pun intended) my frustrations. My wife knows when I'm sitting in front of that particular cooker, to just let me be. It's like a best friend! I was going through a particularly rough time this fall (father diagnosed with cancer). I fired that thing up and I will NEVER forget how calm the wind was, the view of the thinnest blue smoke, and the smell. My only regret was not taking a picture. He passed about two weeks ago, but that was my way of dealing with the news and man... It just felt so good. I do love humans and talking!!! But, we all need our alone time, and that's how I do my alone time.

It's helped me think through a lot of obstacles in life. Long live the stick burner!

Back