Santa Maria Tri-Tip on the Santa Maria

Loving everything about your post!

Open fire Santa Maria-style cooking is a delicious and fun way to cook and entertain!

Did you land on a name for that beauty?

Thanks,

If we did go with a name I’m leaning towards Sidewinder. But right now it is just the new toy.

Beautiful Food, beautiful Pit! Those AZ BBQ people turn out some outstanding looking gear.

Great looking food!.....and I love that grill. Looks to be pretty versatile. Do they offer a rotisserie option with it ?

Great looking food!.....and I love that grill. Looks to be pretty versatile. Do they offer a rotisserie option with it ?

I believe they do, I couldn’t justify it with the cost of everything at the time, I’ll add my own at some point.

Thanks,

Beautiful. I have never had tri-tip. I guess that have never truly christened my Santa Maria grill until I cook one, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That looks awesome.

And you're not in Port Melbourne any more!

B

It was really good and we took the leftovers and made Mexican Tortas and those were ridiculous.

Our time in Australia came to an end in January. While it is good to be back home, we miss Melbourne and will occasionally refer to it as “back home in Melbourne”. Really missing access to good lamb, if Titch posts pictures of some grilled lamb backstraps or a slow roasted leg soon I may have to slit my wrists.

That looks fantastic. I'm sure I missed it, but who is the manufacturer of the grill? Damn nice cook.

Back