THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I noticed a few other things missing. I coulda sworn I had a freezer full of meat. Funny how that didn't make it. I was planning on using it to show y'all how to cook.

Frognot, now I'm back. :)

I heard that all of that meat was pork and it was confiscated at the border.

There was talk about re-education and de-briefing

Alright, who's the smart arse? Someone put a can of LIGHTER FLUID in there!!! Brethren don't use lighter fluid!!!

What is this "lighter fluid" you speak of???? :confused:
Is that the stinky stuff non brethren use to get their coals going? Because they like a chemical taste to their meat? :shock: :twitch: :crazy:

Ever seen Myron fire up his pit?

No. I only ever see him sitting at a table being all judgmental and junk.

There was no propane tank as of St. Louis Missouri. Someone did send you a case of Cabo... but that dissappeared somewhere between St. Louis and Springfield... :becky:

I wonder where my propane tank ended up...hard to use weed burner without propane. I'm betting one of you farkers is using it to COOK!

The tank is still at my house.
I knew that CD would be transporting the gear inside the vehicle he was driving and didn't want it to be a problem. Sorry for the inconvenience, but those things always make me nervous, especially inside a vehicle or home. Don't they sell propane tanks in TX you farker? :becky:

Back