THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

toddrhodes

Knows what a fatty is.
So I got this one:

http://www.harborfreight.com/propane-torch-with-push-button-igniter-91037.html

For $30 bones, I'm happy. Not only does it make quick work of ice and snow by my grill but it lit my snake in about 30 seconds. Probably need to tone it down some as it started lighting more than just the end of said snake. I threw on some rib tips for dinner just to play with my new toy and try some of this Fogo lump charcoal I bought from Amazon. So far so good, the 2 x 2 snake method, sprinkled with hickory chips and a few apple chunks is cruising along nicely out in my Performer. Before this place I never knew such a thing as a weed burner even existed. Thanks for constantly telling everyone to buy them :)

Todd

Man I love mine! The uses are limitless! Used mine to start wood fire, burn the paint off drums, even weedburnt the grass and willow trees around the pond! Even burned the zinc coating off of hardware for the drums.

Congratulations! They're handy to have.

Great for crisping bacon on a fatty too...

a5d20fc8-201a-44f3-a8f5-3fcd5422d742_zps94a183b1.jpg

Back