THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you for the offer, I appreciate it! I'm actually thinking more along the lines of borrowing equipment to cook it under my team name. I have some credit from SW Air and I need to plan something before Oct.

Maybe you are on top of this but I have heard that the event is full. I do not know this as fact and maybe you have already been in contact and know otherwise.

Anyone have any idea about a cooks packet? Last I heard they were going to post it on their site.

Got an email this morning from Bud answering a few questions for me (re: beer) and he said the team packet had been given to the webmaster last night and the team packets should be on the website today.

Also, awards are at 4pm is anyone is interested.

got an email this morning from bud answering a few questions for me (re: Beer) and he said the team packet had been given to the webmaster last night and the team packets should be on the website today.

8q + 2q

Got an email this morning from Bud answering a few questions for me (re: beer) and he said the team packet had been given to the webmaster last night and the team packets should be on the website today.

Thanks! Now what about the beer... ? :icon_blush:

Anyone else have their check cashed but not seeing their team on the website? Wasn't concerned till Mr. Bobo's post above.

Also, anyone find the cook's packet?

Back