THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

State #36. I asked to be on the other side of the event from McFrankenboo though... looking forward to a clam bake and trying a stuffie....

i'm in!

i'll steal that balloon with ya sled. we can parachute our entries from it. i couldn't get any worse results.

you're more than welcome to fly in and cook with me. :becky:
Thank you for the offer, I appreciate it! I'm actually thinking more along the lines of borrowing equipment to cook it under my team name. I have some credit from SW Air and I need to plan something before Oct.

Thank you for the offer, I appreciate it! I'm actually thinking more along the lines of borrowing equipment to cook it under my team name. I have some credit from SW Air and I need to plan something before Oct.

I would help you out but another suprise team from Florida already got dibs on all my extra stuff:biggrin1:

2 retired 18" WSMs could be made available!
Sure you'll not have a problem finding loaners!

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Anyone have any idea about a cooks packet? Last I heard they were going to post it on their site.

you're welcome, but i knew, just a trying to get some calls somehow. :becky:

if i had anything to spare, it'd be waiting there for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub

I'd offer to help, but I don't like the though of getting my ass kicked with my own equipment.

Back