THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm all excited about building my UDS and sandblasting her this weekend. Now I can't wait to progress to something...bigger. Lots to learn. MAN ALIVE that is flipping amazing. Glad it turned out well. Can't wait to see the results of your cook on that beast.

FUUUUUDGE! Great looking pit Man! I know you are excited and I am too. The seasoning process will sure be fun. Please share pics of the seasoning process......

feature/option wise that is just awesome!

i showed these pics to my Shirley and it said...:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: :hail: :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

Grim, that is so nice. A lot of planning went into it and sure looks like the Shirleys made it happen in a grand one of a kind of way. Congratulations on your anniversary and trailer, you are blessed to have her support. Looking forward to your fat Tuesday cook. Send us some pictures. Did you happen to see mine in line under construction? Barry

Wow..... That is spectacular.. It has everything. And the kitchen sink. Is that a tankless water heater? I don't know what else to type.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Good gosh! Congratulations Grim! That thing is spectacular, Shirley Fabrication is certainly a special company.

Jack

Holey Cow that thing is amazing!! One of the nicest pits I've seen. Congrats Grimguy!!

It really is awsome, Are the burners as big as they look? Any reason why so big?

This is my crawfish pot sitting on one of the burners. I just hope it isn't too close to the water heater.

7EC43391-5AFE-459C-8B9B-1CE78735A192_zpsy26wyr5a.jpg

64993251-20B6-42E7-A89D-035C08F783B7_zpsibahmu92.jpg

Back