THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice looking spreads Jeanie! How do you manage to get out and hunt with all the cooking going on? Glad you got a deer. I didn't get one but still hope to during the Dec muzzle load season.

Dang Jeanie, I wish my deer camp food was that good......I thinking along the lines of BobBrisket and Phubar....

Looks great as allways SWSW

awesome as usual, and I know I would come just for the food... the deer would just have to wait, because you would have to roll me out the door after a spread like that.

Thank you VooDoo!

Ross, Thank you! I was able to make some things in advance (thanks to the Brethren) and it really helped me out a lot! :-D

:-D Bob, I'd rather have deer camp in your back yard. I know we'd eat well!!

Thank you Dave! I only made it out one day for serious hunting... spent a lot of time watching around my house though.

Thank you Phu! I did take a vote on a couple of dishes. lol Company wanted the same thing that they had last time they were here.

Lou, I hope you get a deer. There are some mule deer in the area I hunt. I haven't shot a mule deer in a couple of years... maybe I'll get lucky. Thanks Lou! :wink:

He Who Smokes Well... thank you! :biggrin: I wish I would have taken more pics during the week.. It's hard to do with hungry people around. (guess you already know that!) :-D

Thank you Tjus! I need to get out and do some hiking in the sand to get my energy back. :biggrin:

Jeanie,
There are people who would pay BIG money to spend time in your deer camp! You certainly know how to put out a great looking spread. Of course, your clients would probably spend too much time eating and miss a lot of hunting time :)

As Usual Jeanie, a spectaculir spread there, I used to do the cooking in my motorhome for deer camp. Just 3 of us, But never did any of that type of cooking.best i ever done besides breakfest, was a shepards Pie and a lazagna, and that was prepared at home, and heated in the Oven.. Great Job Hon....

Wow that looks really fantastic. I just had lunch and I am still hungry. My son brined two turkey- one apple and one honey- both came out GREAT

Fark the deer............can I just go for the food?:eusa_clap I'd so hit that that spread!

I've got a friend of mine that does this! He goes every year for a week and hasn't hunted for the last 5 yrs or so... He just goes and cooks and enjoys the company!

I'd still love to go just eat the leftovers at Jeanie's camp!

i must meet you before i die. what are you doing saturday? :biggrin:

Jeanie it all looked great:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap, I'd love to be your sous chef anyday Or just to wash the dishes:biggrin:

Back