THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am in violation of Throwdown Rule #3, I didn't confirm my entry was an entry at the beginning of the post. I identified the entry photo in the body of the thread. I am also in violation of Throwdown Rule #5. My entry was not grilled or smoked. It was popped.

If I shot the winning round at a local club tournament and didn't sign my scorecard, I would be disappointed but I would accept my disqualification. Likewise, I will take my DQ in the 'bacon' throwdown.

I'll have the hunger buster and the peanut buster parfait please.

*****DISCLAIMER AND READER AGREEMENT*****

1. By reading this post or by quoting or otherwise referencing it, you agree to the entirety of declarations in this agreement and release bigabyte (the poster) of any and all responsibility of any misperceptions causing you to feel any negative feelings whatsoever resulting from any content in the post.
2. Bigabyte (the poster) loves you and values your feelings, opinions and overall well being, and every statement in this post is intended to make you feel this. If you feel otherwise then know that you are mistaken and he meant something very positive, and nothing negative at all, no matter how you ultimately choose to accept it.
3. Bigabyte is not responsible or liable for your interpretation of his words, whether you interpreted them accurately or not.

:blah...my entry was an entry...:blah::drama::blah:My entry...:blah:

Well why the fark didn't you just say so in the farking first place, and quit with all the wordy babbly crap!!!:doh:

Fark, do I farking have to start farking holding all you farkers farking hands or something?:der:

Fark!

I'm loving thi........

Did somebody say something
2sgn062ignore.gif
2sgn062ignore.gif
2sgn062ignore.gif

I'm still your first buddy Toast!!!

Biggy lays down simple rules. It always cracks me up to see how they get all farked up.

I understand the rule, and support it. I was in compliance on the Cavemen TD, but then forgot to do it on the Wok TD a week later.

Like WWFBBQ said, we need to watch each other's backs until we get used to this rule.

CD

I am in violation of Throwdown Rule #3, I didn't confirm my entry was an entry at the beginning of the post. I identified the entry photo in the body of the thread. I am also in violation of Throwdown Rule #5. My entry was not grilled or smoked. It was popped.

If I shot the winning round at a local club tournament and didn't sign my scorecard, I would be disappointed but I would accept my disqualification. Likewise, I will take my DQ in the 'bacon' throwdown.

I'll have the hunger buster and the peanut buster parfait please.

There is a grace period on Rule 3, and didn't you pop your corn on a grill?

Most of the entries in the Wok TD will be cooked in pans on a grill.

Anyway, your popcorn entry was one of my favorites in the bacon TD. Certainly something I would never have thought of. I hope it makes the voting thread.

CD

*****DISCLAIMER AND READER AGREEMENT*****

1. By reading this post or by quoting or otherwise referencing it, you agree to the entirety of declarations in this agreement and release bigabyte (the poster) of any and all responsibility of any misperceptions causing you to feel any negative feelings whatsoever resulting from any content in the post.
2. Bigabyte (the poster) loves you and values your feelings, opinions and overall well being, and every statement in this post is intended to make you feel this. If you feel otherwise then know that you are mistaken and he meant something very positive, and nothing negative at all, no matter how you ultimately choose to accept it.
3. Bigabyte is not responsible or liable for your interpretation of his words, whether you interpreted them accurately or not.

Bite me.

Discuss.

Attention Throw down Ho's!!!

Please observe the manner in which this Ho kissed my arse in a most proper manner, with a good groveling tone to top it all off.

Let this be a lesson to you worthless heathens who have demonstrated such a grave under appreciation for my grand might and ultimate power!

Now grovel before my feet you pathetic bitches!!!

Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hahhhhhh!!!!!:twisted:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FucbvoFFy0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FucbvoFFy0[/ame]

got it! It's all so clear now. I over thought this. I was thinking foil asshat, spam ass hat and the like. It's good to finally come into the fold.

Okay, if you get it and are in the fold can you tell me what DQ means? Deleted Que? :confused:

Dill Quacked (like a duck playing guitar eating a pickle)?
Digital Quivering?
Darn Quiet?
Deviously Quartered?
:?:

Okay, if you get it and are in the fold can you tell me what DQ means? Deleted Que? :confused:

Dill Quacked (like a duck playing guitar eating a pickle)?
Digital Quivering?
Darn Quiet?
Deviously Quartered?
:?:

It means Disqualified. Shhhh, be very quite, I hear Biga is in a DQ mood. We should be OK though what with us being new and labeled our entries correctly and such. The battle seems to be between the heavy hitters at this time. We'll just say loooow for the time being :cool:

Ya know,
That's kinda what I tell my kids.
"fun or room". They may pick room for a little while but its not long before there coming down the stairs with a big smile on there face!! You know they always pick fun eventually and we all have fun!! I like fun!! FUN!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in stealth mode.

Ya know,
That's kinda what I tell my kids.
"fun or room". They may pick room for a little while but its not long before there coming down the stairs with a big smile on there face!! You know they always pick fun eventually and we all have fun!! I like fun!! FUN!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in stealth mode.

Amen N8 and SF! I Love It! :grin:

Back