THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am just glad that my dinner is almost ready or this post would have been pure torture. That is an amazing looking dish and I will have to put that on my "to-do" list.

The moment I saw it......was wondering how pulled pork would work if subbed for the chuckie. :crazy:

Can't help it....I have 2lbs of pulled pork in my freezer, a package of hash browns in the fridge and a cast iron skillet waiting to serve.

I am just glad that my dinner is almost ready or this post would have been pure torture. That is an amazing looking dish and I will have to put that on my "to-do" list.
Thanks Ron!! :grin:

The moment I saw it......was wondering how pulled pork would work if subbed for the chuckie. :crazy:

Can't help it....I have 2lbs of pulled pork in my freezer, a package of hash browns in the fridge and a cast iron skillet waiting to serve.

Thanks Dub! Pulled pork is great for this...also beef cheek meat. I love any smoked meat in the pie. Here's a pulled pork pie link that Kevin posted..
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224798
Hope you have great luck with it!

You've gone and done it again. Killer job!! We will most definitely be doing this for the family. Thank you!! :thumb:
Very kind of yoy MasterTech! Thank you! :grin:

Looking good Jeanie. Tasty is quite the understatement on that dish.

Thanks so much Cheez! It's a filling meal. :grin:

Back