Smoked Chuck n Tatoe Pie

I am just glad that my dinner is almost ready or this post would have been pure torture. That is an amazing looking dish and I will have to put that on my "to-do" list.

The moment I saw it......was wondering how pulled pork would work if subbed for the chuckie. :crazy:

Can't help it....I have 2lbs of pulled pork in my freezer, a package of hash browns in the fridge and a cast iron skillet waiting to serve.

I am just glad that my dinner is almost ready or this post would have been pure torture. That is an amazing looking dish and I will have to put that on my "to-do" list.
Thanks Ron!! :grin:

The moment I saw it......was wondering how pulled pork would work if subbed for the chuckie. :crazy:

Can't help it....I have 2lbs of pulled pork in my freezer, a package of hash browns in the fridge and a cast iron skillet waiting to serve.

Thanks Dub! Pulled pork is great for this...also beef cheek meat. I love any smoked meat in the pie. Here's a pulled pork pie link that Kevin posted..
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224798
Hope you have great luck with it!

You've gone and done it again. Killer job!! We will most definitely be doing this for the family. Thank you!! :thumb:
Very kind of yoy MasterTech! Thank you! :grin:

Looking good Jeanie. Tasty is quite the understatement on that dish.

Thanks so much Cheez! It's a filling meal. :grin:

Back