Smoked Chuck n Tatoe Pie

If I could just have a diet of food that you've cooked I'd be cool with weighing 400 pounds. Just get me a moo moo, a big ole chair, a teevee table, and go to town daily. Lovely eats, Jeanie - simple and beautiful! :hungry:

Looks outstanding :hungry::hungry:
Thank you George! :grin:

That looks amazing, Jeanie! Of course, you know you had me at "tatoe"...:wink:
lol Thanks Moose! I'm happy that you appreciate "tatoe" dishes! :grin:

If I could just have a diet of food that you've cooked I'd be cool with weighing 400 pounds. Just get me a moo moo, a big ole chair, a teevee table, and go to town daily. Lovely eats, Jeanie - simple and beautiful! :hungry:
lol Greg... Made me laugh! :laugh: I've watched your videos....you could eat anything you want and not get up to 200lbs! Wish I had your energy. :grin:
Thanks Greg... :hug:

Superb as always, Jeanie. I have said this before: Your excellence challenges me and inspires me to become a better cook.

Superb as always, Jeanie. I have said this before: Your excellence challenges me and inspires me to become a better cook.

Thanks so much, Peter! I can say the same about your cooks. I enjoy them and look forward to seeing your posts!

That looks delicious. Damn fine supper right there.

Thank you Bryon! I didn't make sides for the meal, just thought a beer was enough. lol :grin:

Sigh... Once again my invite was probably mis-delivered by the USPS... I have all those ingredients... But somehow I don't think mine would be anywhere close to that. That looks DELICIOUS!!! Well done young lady.

Sigh... Once again my invite was probably mis-delivered by the USPS... I have all those ingredients... But somehow I don't think mine would be anywhere close to that. That looks DELICIOUS!!! Well done young lady.

Thanks so much Andy! Very kind of you! :grin:

Cowgirl,

You are an artist !!!!!!!

You absolutely deliver the goods and fling a craving on me with every thread you make.

Super delicious food.

That pie looks incredible.

I don't even know what to say.... mouth watering.. that Thomas sauce is good stuff...:).... looks awesome Jen!!!!!

Thanks so much Paul! You are the one who introduced me to the Thomas sauce.. .can't thank you enough! I love the stuff! :grin:

Cowgirl,

You are an artist !!!!!!!

You absolutely deliver the goods and fling a craving on me with every thread you make.

Super delicious food.

That pie looks incredible.
Very kind of you Dub! Thanks!! :grin:

Wow @cowgirl, you've "just got it". Your dishes are some of the most interesting I've seen. Pure talent!
Thank you RJ! I appreciate your kind comment...very nice of you to say!

I am just glad that my dinner is almost ready or this post would have been pure torture. That is an amazing looking dish and I will have to put that on my "to-do" list.

Back