THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I could just have a diet of food that you've cooked I'd be cool with weighing 400 pounds. Just get me a moo moo, a big ole chair, a teevee table, and go to town daily. Lovely eats, Jeanie - simple and beautiful! :hungry:

Looks outstanding :hungry::hungry:
Thank you George! :grin:

That looks amazing, Jeanie! Of course, you know you had me at "tatoe"...:wink:
lol Thanks Moose! I'm happy that you appreciate "tatoe" dishes! :grin:

If I could just have a diet of food that you've cooked I'd be cool with weighing 400 pounds. Just get me a moo moo, a big ole chair, a teevee table, and go to town daily. Lovely eats, Jeanie - simple and beautiful! :hungry:
lol Greg... Made me laugh! :laugh: I've watched your videos....you could eat anything you want and not get up to 200lbs! Wish I had your energy. :grin:
Thanks Greg... :hug:

Superb as always, Jeanie. I have said this before: Your excellence challenges me and inspires me to become a better cook.

Superb as always, Jeanie. I have said this before: Your excellence challenges me and inspires me to become a better cook.

Thanks so much, Peter! I can say the same about your cooks. I enjoy them and look forward to seeing your posts!

That looks delicious. Damn fine supper right there.

Thank you Bryon! I didn't make sides for the meal, just thought a beer was enough. lol :grin:

Sigh... Once again my invite was probably mis-delivered by the USPS... I have all those ingredients... But somehow I don't think mine would be anywhere close to that. That looks DELICIOUS!!! Well done young lady.

Sigh... Once again my invite was probably mis-delivered by the USPS... I have all those ingredients... But somehow I don't think mine would be anywhere close to that. That looks DELICIOUS!!! Well done young lady.

Thanks so much Andy! Very kind of you! :grin:

Cowgirl,

You are an artist !!!!!!!

You absolutely deliver the goods and fling a craving on me with every thread you make.

Super delicious food.

That pie looks incredible.

I don't even know what to say.... mouth watering.. that Thomas sauce is good stuff...:).... looks awesome Jen!!!!!

Thanks so much Paul! You are the one who introduced me to the Thomas sauce.. .can't thank you enough! I love the stuff! :grin:

Cowgirl,

You are an artist !!!!!!!

You absolutely deliver the goods and fling a craving on me with every thread you make.

Super delicious food.

That pie looks incredible.
Very kind of you Dub! Thanks!! :grin:

Wow @cowgirl, you've "just got it". Your dishes are some of the most interesting I've seen. Pure talent!
Thank you RJ! I appreciate your kind comment...very nice of you to say!

Back