THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another fantastic cook Jeanie!! Must have gained 5lbs just staring at your pics. :thumb:

Sister, as always, it looks phenomenal.
Thanks so much Friend! :grin:

OMG! Jeannie, when you added the egg my salivating went into over drive!! :thumb::thumb:

Thank you Neil! I usually go the bbq route with these pies but for some reason an egg sounded pretty good at the time. I'll be doing this one again. :grin:

Thank you Enrico and Larry! I've made these with a sliced potato crust but I like the shredded tatoes best.

Making us all look like shoobies lol.....thanks for showing us what it's supposed to look like, just wish I could taste it, excellent cooks!
lol Thanks!! :mrgreen:

Another home run Jeanie.

TIM
Thanks so much Tim!! :hug:

Another fantastic cook Jeanie!! Must have gained 5lbs just staring at your pics. :thumb:

lol Thank you Doog! :becky:

Wow! A really great cook. You got me on the lattice bacon. Over the top.

Thank you Ron!! I think bacon is pretty good on anything. :becky:

Great idea! Is that a cast iron skillet? Guessing it's necessary to crisp up those hashbrowns. Which by the way were those store bought or homemade?

Yum!
Thank you! Yes, it's cast iron. I shred potatoes into cold, salted water.. add a bit of lemon juice to keep them from browning. Then squeeze dry before using. I've made slice potato crusts in the past but I like the shredded better.

Great stuff as always Jeanie :). Love seeing your cooks....very inspiring!

Thank you Clay! Very kind of you! :thumb:

Once Jeanie got done with Chuck, Chuck was never the same. Chuck was better Chuck was incredible but he was never the same. Wow Jeanie love what you did to/with Chuck.

When I pass, I want to come back as your drum :))
lol I'd definitely keep you busy! Thanks Adams! :mrgreen:

All one of your post make me hungry but that smoked chuck on white with brown gravy I could eat every day.
Thanks so much! Glad to hear of another chuck on white fan. It's kind of comfort food to me. :becky:

Once Jeanie got done with Chuck, Chuck was never the same. Chuck was better Chuck was incredible but he was never the same. Wow Jeanie love what you did to/with Chuck.
:laugh: :laugh: Thanks Bill!! :becky:

Checking out this post while very hungry on a Sunday afternoon was not the best idea I've ever had. :p

Both those plates look amazing. That second dish though... that's next level awesomeness.

Nice cook Jeanie!

Have to remember to use up the roast in my freezer like this. Seems like about noon I'm starved and nothing to eat.

Thank you for the recipe. :)

Back