THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sledneck

Full Fledged Farker
2nd Annual Smoke N' Steam NEBS Sanctioned Grilling Competition May 2, 2009 Oyster Bay NY

This was a real fun event last year. Application will be available soon.

Of course I am cooking it. Why don't you come out of retirement and show us what those big green eggs can do

I forgot.. you're a bigtime NEBS State Rep for NY now...:roll:

I'm just a pitbitch extraordinare these days :wink:

Not sure if I'll be around yet.. If things go well on a potential sale, there is a chance I will be at the Waldorf Eggfest in MD. Hoping I may have 1-2 more BGE's coming back with me. :biggrin:

Categories:

Beef Steak
Poultry
Pork
Oysters (I believe these will be donated by the organizers to the teams)

[tentative]

Eric

Last edited:
please let us know the rules when they are set
thanks
nancee

Categories:

Beef Steak
Poultry
Pork
Oysters (I believe these will be donated by the organizers to the teams)

[tentative]

Eric

Pig assasssins will be there to whoop ass and take names watch out 09 is a new year.

Beef Steak 2nd place
Poultry dal
Pork 1st place
Oysters 1st place

Just letting you know now how I will do. thanks

Hmmmm. Sounds like a near sweep.

I'm there, ready for transformer to kick me around again. Only difference is that I'm cooking this year, not a certain tattoo'd chef.

Everything looks very good for the egg. I'll make another announcement when it's official.

Both parties have agreed on principal.

I hope there is a lot of participation. It's a great little event for a good cause in a great town.

If I wasn't allergic to oysters I would love to judge it myself.

Eric

Application

I have responded to the people who requested applications.

If you have not received one and requested it, please pm me with your email addy.

Eric

Bge confirmation

Hello,

I mentioned in an earlier post that I would confirm when I heard that the BGE is a sure thing.

I just received that email.

There will be a BGE as part of the prize pool for the 2009 Smoke and Steam Grilling Contest.

This is a great little event. Inexpensive, great location, one day, friendly people, good cause, entry fee is tax deductible. What more could you want?

Eric

Back