Simply Marvelous Brisket Burgers,,etc.

Have not tried it yet. In all honesty, when we do burgers, we go simple and just buy the pre-frozen disks. Wife says my burger are better than any chain she's ever had. I think she likes the better veggie to burger ratio.

Might give it a try one of these days... Which HEB do you go to? I know different stores have different items...

Dan it is so nice to see you sitting up outside near a grill/smoker It makes my day and never tell yourself that you were not part of the cook That is not so You tought them and now get the enjoyment of watching them do it Your turn will come again I know that :-D:thumb::clap2:

In all respect... How much to buy a Period (.)? :-D

Have not tried it yet. In all honesty, when we do burgers, we go simple and just buy the pre-frozen disks. Wife says my burger are better than any chain she's ever had. I think she likes the better veggie to burger ratio.

Might give it a try one of these days... Which HEB do you go to? I know different stores have different items...

I haven't been able to go there, so i dont know exactly the location, but very near Potranco and 1604. It looks just like the plastic tubes of ground chuck, but is brisket.

These pics make me smile.

I wish I lived closer, you would get more chances to Q, my friend.

If I get to visit that area, you are definitely tops on the list. Even more than those brisket places in TX.

These pics make me smile.

I wish I lived closer, you would get more chances to Q, my friend.

If I get to visit that area, you are definitely tops on the list. Even more than those brisket places in TX.

San Antonio is just a short drive down 35. I've been to your city, albeit many years ago when I was opening a restaurant in Independence, MO. Your turn to visit mine.

Oh, BTW, I AM one of the brisket places in TX. If I ever get to smoke again...
Come on down and let me prove it...it'll be Simply Marvelous :becky:

Back