Simple Lamb Chops

It all looks great, I tried some lamb a while back. Although I thought it was good it was a little sweet tasting that didn't appeal to me.

Bump! Soon to be Lamb virgins no more!

Hey Bill, look what Guerry brought home from the grocery store the other day! Guess he got tired of me bugging him about wanting to try Lamb, huh?

lambchop1.jpg

lambchop.jpg

Wow, Lamb ain't cheap...at least premium Lamb anyway. Since he got two packages we're going to do different marinades on each pack. First, we're going with your suggestion of a simple celery salt and black pepper rub then EVOO right before grilling. But, we don't have any celery salt so I said, let's make our own. At which point Guerry says, "how do we make our own?" Uh, celery seed + salt ground up together with our morter and pestle? And he goes :doh:
The second pack is going to be marinated overnight in EVOO, minced garlic, fresh rosemary, oregano, salt and pepper which is also yours Bill. I can't wait to try them both! And I also have to thank Phubar for telling me to "make" Guerry buy me some lamb!
I will post lots of pron on this cook!!!!!

Way to GO Michelle and Guerry!

I was sooo surprised seeing this old thread on page 1 this morning. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Cheers!

Bill

I'm looking forward to your post too. I find it to be a little greasy if not cooked properly but that may simply be because I didn't grow up on the stuff. Lamb isn't very expensive here at the supermarket.

I missed this first time around. Lamb looks perfect Bill!! Love em! :-D

Back