THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
I had a tri tip, leftover buns, muenster cheese, dressing etc so decided to do a tri tip sammich for change.

j1XB70Kh.jpg

Used the Pit Barrel Jr. for this cook

eKYWQEYh.jpg

Green leaf lettuce, heirloom tomater salad with cotija cilantro dressing and Olathe corn

ZFddUfkh.jpg

1sHLIXgh.jpg

Tri tip looking beautiful

KBA6qf5h.jpg

n5scG0Ah.jpg

Bacon, muenster cheese, cotija/cilantro dressing, caramelized onions, green leaf lettuce

YEoM1mph.jpg

mCgTfxkh.jpg

And served

2S1IxpXh.jpg

Gotta do this more often. It was killer. Thanks for looking!

abfqaX6h.jpg

If I just knew where this cabin was, I'd go there so I could gain a few more pounds... I need that...

So much for "roughing it". That has to be a Michelin star cabin, at least by now! You seem to be rejuvenated and inspired whenever you go there. Rock on, brother!!

Ahh...Olathe corn...I'm glad it's in my backyard and I can eat it same day picked.

your sammy looks delish too!!

So much for "roughing it". That has to be a Michelin star cabin, at least by now! You seem to be rejuvenated and inspired whenever you go there. Rock on, brother!!

Thanks Ron!

Love to get up there and de-stress. Friday night is usually something easy but Saturday when I'm rested I put a little more effort into my cooks. I did a lot more involved cooks but since I'm insanely busy during the week lately I've been doing easy cooks. My favorite part is star gazing at from the patio until like 3 in the morning. That's true relaxation.

Back