Royal Oak Lump Charcoal on Clearance!

DaveMW

is Blowin Smoke!
If you have a Tractor Supply Company location near you and you use Royal Oak Lump Charcoal it is on clearance right now. I normally buy this at Wally World where it is (before tax) $6.37/bag ($.637/pound). Tractor supply has 8.8 pound bags for $2.99! ($.339/pound) :clap2:

If you are thinking of going to the Batavia Ohio or Florence Kentucky locations don't bother, I bought all both locations had. :becky:

Thanks DaveMW. Went at lunch and got the last two bags of natural lump @ 2.99. Also picked up several bags of the briquettes which were on sale for 1.99.

Thanks for the info, the Wally World here doesn't look like they are going to carry it for the fall. At least there was no room to put any in the section.

I'M OUT OF STORAGE ROOM!!!!! *sob* I even have some JD charcoal stashed in the trunk of my car!

8.8 lb bags means that it is made in South America, the quality is not the same as the RO lump that Wally World stocks(made in the USA), but the price is right:-D

I was a little late. Two out of the three bags of lump left had been tossed or crushed too many times. :tsk:

Along with the one bag of lump, I went ahead and picked up three of the little 8.3lb bags of briqs since they were on sale for only $1.99 each. I know they don't measure up to Stubbs, but that's a lot cheaper, and I'm sure they'll be fine for short rib/chicken smokes or burgers/dogs.

No Lump here. :sad: Just 3 bags of briquettes for $1.99, and a bunch of bags of match-light.....:crazy: Cheers!!!

Back