THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Isn't too late to back out. It would a d-canoe move though. [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How the fark did I miss this thread!?!

Keep the shiny side up Norm!

Last edited:
Sorry guys we've been hitting the road hard with limited internet. Want to thank Jason for his hospitality, what a great guy to finally get to meet and shake his hand! Also got to meet his beautiful wife and oldest son!

Left this morning to fog and traffic but no troubles with Shirley, I'd never seen one in person and it's everything I've heard about and more. If I didn't know better I would have thought it was brand new, very nice cooker!

i-mPNGqsJ-XL.jpg

Here's a pic at the Embassy Suites from just before we left this morning. Just got into Paducah for the night before heading back to Iowa tomorrow.

i-CQhvFTr-XL.jpg

My friend has been a great help with being my navigator and helper, really has made it an enjoyable trip. :)

Yep, a little foggy here this morning, so much so that I didn't see you in time to deploy my stop- strips for your tires. My last chance for a Shirley, well, without the wait anyway. Enjoy her, my friend, and drive safely the rest of the way.

Back