THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is restaurant depot much better than Sam's? We dont have one anywhere close that I am aware of.

It depends on the item. For instance over the summer Pork Butt was 1.19 lb at Rest Depot and 1.78 at Sam's.

The soda prices are the same if not 75 cents or so higher at RD. When doing a fundraiser cook i generall shop at both places.

One thing I like about RD is the walking drivin lol coolers. I can inspect the cases of meat and pick one around the weight I want. I like Excel for pork butt but when I ask Sams for a case they always bring out Hillshire farms brand and they are smaller. Cheese and pizza stuff there is a huge Isle.....

I tried to get a card twice and they told me both times that I need to bring in a business license.

**Just a FYI for those KCBS members in the Seattle area**

I brought the Bullsheet with me to RD and a copy is on file at the CS desk. They were not aware of it, but were very happy to give me a membership card. No hassle.

Here in New Jersey it took about 10 minutes to obtain the card. I went to the store located in South Plainfield. The staff was very pleasant and willing to offer any help needed.You must supply the number listed on the bullsheet. This the the account number. All cards properly issued will say Kansas City Barbeque not your name. They are all linked to one account. If you have one under your name they did not do it properly. But heck it will still work. I will bring a winter coat next time I go. Walked through the fridge for about 45 minutes, was pretty cool in there. All you BBQers will just love looking at the meat selection. Also found on other products you need not purchase a case, they do sell single items at a slightly higher cost.

Here in New Jersey it took about 10 minutes to obtain the card. I went to the store located in South Plainfield. The staff was very pleasant and willing to offer any help needed.You must supply the number listed on the bullsheet. This the the account number. All cards properly issued will say Kansas City Barbeque not your name. They are all linked to one account. If you have one under your name they did not do it properly. But heck it will still work. I will bring a winter coat next time I go. Walked through the fridge for about 45 minutes, was pretty cool in there. All you BBQers will just love looking at the meat selection. Also found on other products you need not purchase a case, they do sell single items at a slightly higher cost.
check the doors by the walkins the one by me has jackets hanging their for everyone to use

Yup went there this summer and since I had been there before knew they keep the Walk/ Drive in's at 36 degrees. Wife couldn't understand why in July 100 degrees or so I was looking for my winter coat and hat... She getting better with pics of food kinda.....

Back